11 March 2014

Beauty Treats & Sweets

With my trip to Paris, I couldn't go there without taking advantage of Sephora which we don't have over here in the UK (cry).


I've wanted Make Up Forever HD foundation for ages so with a perfect opportunity I decided to give it a go! I'm so glad I did. It's so natural looking. (stay tuned for a full review).


I also thought I'd try the blended brush and the primer both by Sephora. I've never heard anything on the primer so I had no idea what it would be like. I do like it but I don't think it matches up to Pore Professional by Benefit.


I do regret purchasing the Sephora sponge because I don't like the application of it, I though it might be a good dupe for the beauty blender... how wrong was I!


DSC06747


DSC06748


DSC06752


I also went to the very famous LADUREE! It was so pretty inside, I wanted to eat every single cake and sweet treats! I decided to go with the traditional macaroons, choosing many different flavours. They were so yummy! I didn't want to eat them at first because I knew I couldn't re purchase them.. But when I did they were Deelish! Its hard to find macaroons in the UK..


I loved my first experience in Sephora and very much enjoyed nibbling on very talked about macaroons!


~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig