23 February 2014

Sweet Savings @ River Island

Hey Fashionistas! 

I love a good bargain whenever i'm shopping so I always go to River Island when I want some new jewellery. I got some cute dangly earrings and a finger top ring, i think they were both £3 each :-)

 

The cami is so cute, I love the leopard print. Its a more up to date version of the famous print and the silky fabric makes it look expensive! This was £16     

ImageImageImageImage

 

Personally I like to spend my money on clothes rather than jewellery, I don't know why, I have just always been like that so Its always a nice surprise when I find it so cheap and beautiful :-) 

So fashionistas, go and grab some sweet savings..

TheVogueElixir ♥ 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig