20 February 2014

Raincoat Development

So I've created a concept board for my raincoat, to show where my inspiration is from along with the idea behind it. I prefer these boards to get straight to the point so I kept the layout quite simple. I think the images are strong enough so I didn't want to complicate it.

image

I took trend research into account and looked at the up and coming prints. I am creating a printed removable vest so I looked at prints which will be on trend for spring + autumn '14.

image

image

image

This is the technical drawing of my raincoat. I originally had a hood on my coat but it was too complicated for my level of garment production so I decided to use a collar instead.

~ Styled By She ~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig