19 February 2014

Michael Todd True Organics Review

Today i'm going to give you all a review on all these products from Michael Todd. For those of you who don't know the brand, its an american facial care company which produces products with organic ingredients so unlike the drugstore/ high street face care products, these will not contain any harmful ingredients. There is also no animal testing and we all know it does happen !


Okay lets get started:


1. Avocado + Mango Hydrating Facial Mask 


'Restores skins youthful appearance. normal to dry, mature and sensitive skin'. Okay so I put this on and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before I get in the shower. It smells really good and it really does make my skin feel soft and hydrated. When applying it, sometimes it feels a bit oily but it does contain a mix of oils including sunflower + olive so its expected. But besides that it doesn't break me out in spots which oily products tend to do with my skin.


2. Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser


'gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and impurities without residue or irritation. Acne prone and oily skin'. I'm a big fan of any charcoal facial products so I was really excited to try this. The charcoal is really good for cleaning pores and ridding any impurities. I use this after the scrub to make my skin feel soft and free of any dirt and makeup. It really is a good product if you feel like your skin needs a deep cleanse. I will defiantly repurchase this as its virtually ran out.


Image

 

3. Cleanse and Tone One Step Cleanser / Toner


'cleans, tones and neutralizes impurities. normal  to oil and combination skin'. This can be used as an alternative for the charcoal cleanser but I tend to alternate between the two. This one is a good choice if you want to get rid of any impurities but also cleanse and tone at the same time. This makes my skin feel really soft, and its slightly more soothing and gentle on the skin compared to the charcoal cleanser. Personally I do prefer the charcoal cleanser because it really cleans my skin and I feel like it works slightly more better on my skin. This does not mean that it is the better product though, the one step toner is still amazing and may work better on your skin than mine.


4. Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub 


'Exfoliates / remove impurities. all skin types'. I love this product, mainly because of the charcoal ingredient. It really cleans deep into my skin to remove any dirt, makeup and its a really good use if you have oily skin. My skin is combination but when I feel like my skin is oily I use this and my skin feels so much better after using it. This is as scrub so its obviously not the smoothest product to use but I prefer scrubs to be like this because then it really feels like its getting into my pores and imperfections. This is the second time I have re purchased this and will continue to use this!



I really recommend using this brand if you suffer from acne or imperfections. I spent so long trying to find a decent brand that actually works, I've tried them all and this one works the best for me. The great thing about this brand is that they create products for all ages and there are so many other products they sell. Go and check them out on the website :-)


Also they ship worldwide! woohoo!


http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com/



~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have their eye cream but I’m still wanting to try to face products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have something for everyone :) Would you recommend the eye cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest.. I thought it was okay. It has high ratings though. I do love how natural their ingredients are. I recommend the origins eye cream. Have you tried that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh okay thanks! No I haven't tried it yet but think I might give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know sephora was giving out samples for the 100 points maybe you can still catch them! Your welcome! Imma try out the Michael Todd products when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Michael Todd's especially their Pumpkin Mask!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking of trying that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig