17 February 2014

Colour Explode + Neutral Makeup

I have been looking for a decent scarf for a while now, one that will keep me warm but instantly update my winter outfits! I finally found the perfect one and its so fluffy! I really love this scarf, it keeps me so warm and i know a lot of scarves can be itchy and this one did look itchy when I was purchasing it but I'll tell you now, its so soft that its impossible for it to be itchy! Yey! The one I have looks red on the website even though they called it 'orange' but when I received it I can see the orange but its like a blood orange so it is like a mix of the two colours.


Its from ASOS: Take a look here: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Ultra-Fluffy-Tassel-Scarf/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3534151&SearchQuery=asos%20fluffy%20scarf&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Orange


It also comes in many different colours such as turquoise, grey, cream, yellow. A few of them are also in the sale so go grab a bargain!


ImageImageImage


Makeup:




  • Foundation: MAC studio fix fluid in NC20

  • Concealer: Rimmel match perfection 2 in 1 concealer in 010 Ivory

  • Nars corrector concealer in 'Pear' for under eyes

  • Eyes: MAC pro palette in 'Naked Lunch' for lids

  • Cargo basic eye shadow palette - Crease colour used for (self explanatory) the crease.

  • Lips: No7 Precision Lip liner in 'Melon' all over

  • Cheeks: Bahama mama  bronzer to contour

  • Cargo water resistant bronzer

  • Eye Liner: Maybelline master precise liquid eye liner

  • Mascara: Loreal Telescopic for the first layer

  • The Body Shop super volume mascara for second layer


~ Styled By She ~

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SHOP. STYLE. BLOG.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig